PIZZA & SIDEHUGS
EPISODE 17 SHOW NOTES
With Special Guest: Pat Millea
00:15- Paul & Pat's History
04:12- Pat's Current Parish Ministry
07:15- End Goal After Confirmation
11:26- Liturgical (& Sacramental) Involvement
16:52- Make them Leaders
33:42 - Potential Shift in Ministry Style
35:53- Recognize Your Wins
38:00- Baby Steps Are Okay - Just. Keep. Doing. It!
- Paul referenced "wins" in your ministry. If you're looking for about that, listen to our first episode- we go into all the details of wins in ministry!
- Paul's also talks about Kenna's episode (Pat's wife) about accompaniment. Take a listen tothat episode here!
- Pat's parish, St. Michael Catholic Churchis in Prior Lake, Minnesota. Check out what they have going on in their parish. Here's a link to their high school ministry instagram too!
- The classic "M" picture that Pat talks about seems to be popular...even tothis bride!
- Try sitting down with your confirmation candidates before the Sacrament and evaluate various interests to help keep them involved. Here's a template to get you started!